Coral version 5.4+ supports built-in Slack integration to help you forward comments from your moderation queues into appropriate Slack channels.
#Creating a Slack App
To enable web hooks that we will use to forward comments, you'll need to create an App and give it permissions over a channel.
For details on how to create a Slack app with webhooks, please go to:
After you have created a Slack app with a webhook, you can use it in your Coral configuration.
- Sign into the administration side of your Coral deployment.
- Select Configure from the top navigation.
- Select Slack from the side navigation for the configuration area.
- Here you can configure a Slack channel.
- Paste in the webhook URL you created for your Slack app and select which comment categories you want to receive notifications for.
#I need to find the webhook URL again, where is it?
Webhooks options are tied to a Slack app and can be found under your app settings at: